Top 10 High Protein Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (32 grams) contain 8 grams of protein and 188 calories (meets 15% of your daily protein requirement) & peanut butter is high in sugar, it contains healthy fats.
- peanuts lowered the risk of cardiovascular and coronary heart disease.
- Eating peanuts can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Peanut butter contains potassium which lowers the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease.
10 almonds contain 6 grams of protein and 161 calories (meet 12% of your daily protein requirement)
- Almonds reduce cancer risk.
- They also help lower cholesterol levels.
- Almonds reduce heart disease.
1 cup of chopped walnuts contains 18 grams of protein and 760 calories (meets 36% of your daily protein requirement)
- Consuming walnuts daily helps lower the risk of high blood pressure.
- Improve Male Fertility.
- Regular use of walnuts also lightens the dark circles.
4. Soy Milk
1 cup of soybeans contains 68 grams of protein and 830 calories (meets 136% of your daily protein requirement)
- Soybeans can also reduce the visible signs of ageing like skin discoloration, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, etc.
- Soybeans contain vitamin E that can help to renew dead skin cells and also form new skin cells.
- If you have brittle nails, soy can be the best thing for you. Include it in your regular diet for six months.
- Soybeans are also used for smooth, soft, and shiny hair. You can apply soy bean juice onto the hair regularly for three to four months to get the desired results.
- men can occasionally develop a hormone imbalance if they consume high amounts of soybeans or soy milk. In men, this can lead to infertility, sexual dysfunction, lower sperm count, and even an increase in the chances of certain cancers.
5. Wheat Germ
1 cup of wheat germ contains 27 grams of protein and 414 calories (meets 53% of your daily protein requirement)
- Boosts Immune System.
- Improves Cellular Metabolism.
- Improves Cellular Metabolism.
- Boosts Muscle Health.
6. Cottage Cheese
1 cup of cottage cheese (210 gram) contains 23 grams of protein and 163 calories (meets 53% of your daily protein requirement)
- Cottage Cheese Strengthen Bones And Teeth.
- Cottage cheese can help regulate blood sugar levels too.
- Cottage cheese is also a rich source of conjugated linoleic acid. This fatty acid helps increasing the fat burning process in the body.
1 cup (244 gram) of milk contains 8 grams of protein and 146 calories (meets 16% of your daily protein requirement)
- It helps calm the nerves and soothes the mind.
- Soothes Heartburn.
- It contains a significant amount of water molecules and can help keep the body hydrated.
1 cup of oats contains 25 grams of protein and 607 calories (meets 53% of your daily protein requirement)
- The antioxidants in oats can help combat cancer. And the fiber in oats can prevent rectal and colon cancers.
- The beta-glucan in oatmeal can enhance your immunity levels.
- Oats contain saponins that act as natural cleansers and remove the dirt and oil from the pores.
1 avocado contains 4 grams of protein and 322 calories (meets 8% of your daily protein requirement)
- They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas.
- Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthin which is good for eyes.
- The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods.
- Lower risk of depression.
1 medium coconut (392 gram) contains 13 grams of protein and 1405 calories(meets 26% of your daily protein requirement).
- Restores and supports thyroid function.
- It helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection.
- Coconut water contains crucial electrolytes that help in maintaining hydration.
- It improves good cholesterol (HDL).